Friday, July 11, 2014

Panelled in Parallel // Outfit in Monochrome






I am a huge fan of monochrome these days. "Parallel" reflects the diverging nature of the colours black & white -- they will never intersect in their purest forms.


PS: I like my eyebrows here HAAHFHASFHASF.


#OOTD: 
Top c/o @Lovelyparadiseee on Instagram // High-waisted jeggings: H&M // Egyptian Statement necklace: H&M // Bag: Charlotte Russe

A statement necklace can add so much debonair to an outfit. It leaves bare necks covertly hidden as to conceal the charm of it, but it's a good, not-too-flashy replacement especially when worn with simple outfits.



I wore this outfit to the Longchamp Paris Autumn Winter 2014 Preview! 

My mom and I. This exclusive Longchamp bag (RM9K+) looks pretty perfect with this outfit though aagghhh.

 #2 - 

Top c/o @lovelyparadiseee on Instagram // Skirt: H&M // Necklace: F21 // Bag: Charlotte Russe

Forgot to wear shoes but I'd wear this with heels or Mary Jane wedges HAHA. 



Check out: @LOVELYPARADISEEE on Instagram! (That's 3 Es)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...