Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bring me Back to Bali, 2K13

I know a lot of things have changed, for better or for worse, since eight months ago, despite how short the time seems to have passed. I just feel like Bali was such a wonderful time especially post-graduation, and right now I really quite miss school & my friends and I feel like I shouldn't waste this experience from being immortalised on the internet so.. Throwback post? Throwback post.

But still. Take me back to the long nights smelling of tropics & saltwater, meals for kings, bathed in the splendour of sunlit backdrops, days spent in adolescent adventure: casually surprised & magnificently moved.

Ayana Rock Bar

Our villa at Pat Mase. Ohmygod I miss that place :(





Absolute peace.

















Sunset viewings at rooftop bars.


(Stolen from Shu Cean at shucean.blogspot.com - go stalk her!)


My fav, pinã colada. 


Beanbags are love.



(Pictures are only from the first day, but I'll upload more soon) 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing images Cindy Leow! I really like it. These images present that you enough enjoy in Las Vegas. The attractions of this city are awesome and foods are so delicious. The beaches are the major tourist attraction to visit there. My uncle has been there before couple of months after american east coast tours. After come back he told me it has a lot of attraction for visiting. After reading your blog and see images I want to go there as soon as possible. I hope this is also memorable for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...