Monday, May 5, 2014

Topshop x Kate Moss Launch

The long-awaited second Kate Moss capsule line for Topshop has finally been unveiled last week at the Topshop outlet at Pavilion KL. This stellar clothing line includes pieces that were inspired from the supermodel Kate Moss’s own closet, and gleams bright of a luxurious quintessence with shiny fabrics like silk/gold lame from Italy, and intricate lacing from India -- reminiscent of a 1920s flapper-party outfit -- but yet has the soft worn vintage feel of being covertly stolen from someone else’s wardrobe, and at the same time also conflates with a very pervading rocker chic musk; a signature Kate Moss emblem. (Preview of my review of the line for Fashiono.my, click here to read the entire thing!)

As I feel like my blog has been very wordy lately, here's a long photo-post where I will keep to only very slight captioning. 





Jane Chuck. I admire her & the popularity of her blog.

A bunch of nice girls from Sunway we met.


  Danielle Peitagraham, an actress.




Brief red-carpet moment for us. 





I love our outfits from the Kate Moss collection. Though the price tag burns laser holes in our wallets.
Leey Shiaan wears a paisley pajama suit (RM1000+ btw). I think it looks fabulous without being too wacky and over-the-top!

Soft paisley kimono & her bohemian studded shorts.






I had loads of fun with Leey.

Till then, loves.

Posts to look out for this/next week:

-A movie review of the Amazing Spiderman 2!
-An overview of March.
-My April clothing haul.
-A room tour.
-A piano mashup of All of Me & Say Something.
-My runs/workouts.
-Hair curling tutorial.

Excited to write about them. Keep checking my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...