Friday, May 2, 2014

Leey's 17th @ Lemon Garden, Shangri-La

Good morning Kuala Lumpur (or wherever you're at) & Happy May! It's the start of a new month so as usual, cue the myriad bubbles of hope that this month will "be good to me" or that it will generally be better than the last. I had an amazing April, that was jam-packed & busy as heck even without school/studying. 

Also, if you follow my Instagram/read Fashiono.my, you'd know I attended two events this week: MONKI's launch & Topshop x Kate Moss launch. I'll blog about them later today.

Fitness goals of this month are to start swimming/running competitively again & lose 5 pounds. I'll be constantly updating about these goals. 

So how I spent my "Labour Day" was at Leey Shiaan's surprise birthday lunch at Shangri-La. It was great seeing everyone & also eating. I died and reincarnated in the chocolate fountain with marshmallows and strawberries speckled around me. Oh & we watched the Amazing Spider-Man 2 after that at Pavilion. 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...