Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fancy + Jovian Mandagie for Zalora Fashion Show

I styled this outfit for the Jovian Mandagie for Zalora Fashion Show, though I took these photos after. Always dress to kill. 

Do you like this cross-over bralette from @WildFashn? IT'S ONLY RM35. Impeccable quality as well, it stretches but it's not too elastic to the point where it looks/feels rubbery. Get it now before it's sold out! They also have a lot of other cute bralettes and other clothes so be sure to check them out on Instagram. This top is also very versatile as it's white & can be paired with basically anything. 

Also it dramatises the neckline which eliminates the need for grandiose jewellery & huge chunky necklaces. (which are cute but not appropriate at all times right?) I feel like this bralette in itself is already an accessory. 

I chose this bodycon miniskirt because I really liked the hue of purple & I thought it juxtaposed the white enough to make the top pop. 

Wear this outfit with peachy lipstick & dangly earrings & you'll look fancy enough that everyone around you would already know. (OBSESSED WITH IGGY IGGY) 
Top: @WILDFASHN on Instagram
Skirt: H&M 
Heels: Zara 
Earrings: My mom knitted them! 


I love the racer back details! 




Onto the event! 
I'll do a long writeup on this on Fashiono.my so til then, make do with these photos okay. HAHA. 
With the designer Jovian Mandagie! 

Getting really chubby ugh. HAHA but idc, body positivity okay. 
The spectrum of the grand staircase. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...