Monday, February 3, 2014

Bukit Tinggi!



 So we drove up to Bukit Tinggi for a small road trip on the first day of CNY, just for an afternoon: the objective in mind was to "see bunnies" and "take photos". And anyway the hills have a pretty peaceful, cooling ambience which was nice.They are so adorable I can't even. Speaking of rabbits, I got a rabbit named Fluffy when I was like 9 or 10 and I loved it like so much. I celebrated its birthdays with tea parties and actual marshmallows along with my other 'pets' aka soft toys and I thought Fluffy would be with me forever. It wasn't long until one tragic event happened: it died. I was literally depressed, crying my eyes out, completely in denial. I even made a really teary video about Fluffy (which is tucked away in the abyss of underviewed archives on YouTube). I was an innocent, doe-eyed, clueless child, so yeah. Soon I got another rabbit whose name was Cimonn but it was never the same. *creeyyy*




 BAMBI!!
I kept on calling out "Bambi!" to the deers and I think they liked me cause they kept following me. YAY.

My verdict: Pictures are always cooler with these round Ozzy Osbourne sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...