Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baking Adventures

So my mom & I have this idea about starting this online dessert business sort of thing. It came as a whim actually, I just thought about it one night and thought it'd be a kick to do. It'll be like 2 Broke Girls! Except, we're not exactly broke & well yeah we're not waitresses at a diner. HAHA. She's doing most of the baking and I'm doing the photography & editing. BUT I'm going to try my hand out at baking macarons soon. We're now baking a lot lately so we can like take photos of the desserts & use them for selling purposes in the future when we start. Which I hope will be soon :) Just a tiny update.

I just want to improve myself as a photographer & also a baker. I hope the brownies look gooddd.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...